Wednesday 25 May 2016

Polynesian Island Tiare

I was recently kindly sent some products by The Body Shop to try out and review.

The products I chose to try out were the Body Cream, Body Mist and the Eau De Toilette.

Now I had no idea what Tiare was before I saw this, in fact I'd never even heard of the name but on the back of the EDT it states that Polynesian women would wear Tiare flowers in their hair to provide themselves with a perfumed scent. So there you have it Tiare is actually a flower (I learn something new everyday).

The scent from these products is so lovely and fresh, it has a hint of vanilla and coconut with a floral scent being the strongest note, the smell is pretty hard to describe overall really as it isn't like anything I've smelt before. It sits lovely on my skin I just wish it lasted a little longer, maybe it's just that I don't smell it on myself.

The body cream is soo smooth it literally just melts straight into your skin and I actually think it helps to hold the scent of the EDT on to my skin. I think I'm going to save the rest of this tub for my holiday as it is just the most perfect summery scent.

I love the body mist, I tend to spray this more onto my arms and onto my clothing as I was once told that perfumes cling to your clothing better, now I'm not sure whether this is actually true or not but it seems to work for me.

They also have a shower gel and body lotion in this range, which unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try out yet. If you want to take a look at the range and prices click here

I bobbed in to The Body Shop near to where I work only yesterday just to top up on my hand creams and found the Pinita Colada range near to the door as I was walking out, it smells absolutely amazing!! that is definitely going on my to buy next list, the perfect summer holiday scent, it's like a tropical blend of pineapple and coconut and oh my gosh I need it!! for anyone interested in this here's the link

Sam xx




No comments:

Post a Comment