Wednesday 1 June 2016

Quick Update

I thought I would just type up a quick post letting you all know what I've been up to lately and the reason why I haven't been blogging much recently.

As most of you know I've been studying Floristry since December last year. This Tuesday I had my final assessment which was to create a Buttonhole and a Boutonnière  for a May Ball. Me being me stressed out about this a little as I like things to be perfect, so I spent quite some time over the past two weekends getting my ideas together and sources flowers etc.

This weekend with it being a bank holiday I typically had a super busy weekend socially too, I headed to the 1940's weekend on Saturday with all my family, this is an annual thing which takes place on the East Lancashire Railway (I'll be write a blog post all about this soon) but it was amazing, then on Sunday I headed to Irlam to watch the SteelFest with a group of friends, this is a charity based festival all proceeds go towards helping local kids with learning to play musical instruments. Then on Monday I spent the day getting everything together for college yesterday ad finalising my project, then I was back to work on Tuesday then straight off to college... it has just been manic!

I have at least 5 post ideas I have to share with you, including the 1940's weekend, a Makeup Revolution haul plus the mystery bag,

then I have a review of some Instant Effects products, so stay tuned guys!!

Samantha x




No comments:

Post a Comment