Thursday 5 May 2016

Lush Haul

I can not believe how quickly this week has flown by, I've been really busy this week so unfortunately have  not been as active on here as I would have liked to have been.

Anyway, on to the good stuff!!

Last Friday my friend Helen and I decided that we would have a girly trip out to the Trafford Centre after work, typically we both ended up heading to Lush. I picked up 4 items, although I could have bought the whole shop as I absolutely love Lush!


So, the first thing I picked up was the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar which cost me £2.95


The scent is so lovely for this, it's really sweet, kind of like candy floss but not sickly and over powering, it states on Lush's website that this product contains almond oil and butter chunks, leaving your skin feeling velvety soft. Now usually I would apply body lotion all over my body after bathing but after using this last night I only applied a thin layer onto my back where it felt a little dry from me leaning up against the side of the bath. My skin just felt nourished.


The next product I picked up was Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt which cost £2.00


I have had two of these before and this is rapidly becoming one of my favourite bath time products, it smells so fresh!! I think it's got a kind of a sweet fruity smell to it, I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of. It's definitely worth the £2.00 price tag and it really does make your skin feel super soft! 


The next product I picked up was the Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon Bubble Bar at £3.75


This scent isn't typically something I would pick up, in fact it reminds me slightly of a Chicken Korma, weird I know, but I actually quite like it! The bubble bar is shaped like a macaroon with a buttery centre which I believe is a mix of Cocoa & Shea butters. I haven't used this product yet so can't tell you whether it does what it says on the tin. Whilst researching this product on Lush's website I found out that they actually do a shower cream in this scent too.


The final product that I picked up was the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt costing £2.00


This smells amazing!! its just like a citrusy, sweet, sherbet kind of scent, even after holding it between my fingers I can feel that it's packed full of oils. The Lush website states that it contains lemon, lemongrass and lime oils. Now this is another product that I haven't ever used before and can't wait to try it out!!


Just a side note and a massive appreciation post for their amazing product Mask of Magnaminty....this is my all time favourite product and as you can tell I have used it alot. It smells so damn minty it's so nice and fresh, its great for my spot prone skin, it has definitely helped to keep them at bay. Not only is this product for your face you can apply it to problem areas on your back too which I do quite often, within days my spots look less angry and have begun to disappear. I highly recommend this!



Thanks for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it!! if you did and there are any products you can recommend for me to try out leave a comment for me below, then head on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow me on there @hellomyblossom and come and say hello :)


My friend Helen uploaded a haul video yesterday which includes the Lush products which she picked up, you can check that out here and I'm sure she would really appreciate it if you subscribed to her channel 'HelenxBeauty. Thanks & Enjoy!


Sam xx



2 comments:

  1. Bloody awesome blog I must say xxx thanks for the mention xxxxx

    ReplyDelete