Friday 5 August 2016

What's on my Spotify playlist

Anyone that knows me will know how much I love to listen to music, not a day goes by that I don't listen to music. I typically listen to Indie, Rock and Folk but sometimes I like to mix it up with a little Pop or Country, I suppose I'm quite an open book when it comes to music, but I do prefer a song to have a story behind it rather than being the same line repeated over and over and over again.

Here's a list of songs/artists I've been listened to a lot lately, they're not all necessarily new songs it's a bit of a mix bag really but all of them are songs I've been loving and playing tons.


  1. Bears Den - Isaac
  2. Kaleo - I Can't Go On Without You
  3. Twin Atlantic - No Sleep
  4. Daughter - Doing The Right Thing
  5. Foals - Mountain At My Gates
  6. Frightened Rabbit - The Loneliness And The Scream
  7. Foals - Providence
  8. Oh Wonder - Without You
  9. Biffy Clyro - Animal Style
  10. The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home (my all time favourite song EVER)
  11. James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
  12. Sia - Cheap Thrills
  13. Billie Marte - Out Of The Black (Royal Blood Cover)
  14. Band of Horses - The Funeral
  15. Jenn Grant - Dreamer (The soundtrack to Heartland on Netflix)
  16. Sia - Elastic Heart
  17. Clean Bandit Ft Louisa Johnson - Tears
  18. Lissie - Don't You Give Up On Me
  19. Oh Wonder - All We Do
  20. The New Basement Tapes - Kansas City
If you like any of these songs or have any songs you think I'd like, or maybe even your a singer/artist yourself let me know in the comments box because I love to discover new music.

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment