Saturday 30 April 2016

Hi Guys

Hello there everyone, welcome to my brand spanking new blog. I have never blogged before so I hope you all enjoy what I have to share and that you are happy to watch me grow as I get the hang of this.

The reason I started this was that my best friend since 3rd year in High School told me she had started posting video's on YouTube so I started to become more intrigued by the YouTube/Vlogging/Blogging world which got me a little bit obsessed with it all, I love to watch my friends channel grow and people being genuinely interested in what she has to share. I thought I had to check this out for myself as I have so many things stored up inside my head that I would love to share with you all e.g reviews of products, opinions on new trends, my travels, photos I have taken... to be honest I'm not entirely sure what kind of direction I will be taking this in.

Anyway....My name is Samantha (but everyone calls me Sam) I'm from the UK, up north. By day I work at a firm of Solicitors in their RTA department, which can be a little crazy sometimes. I am currently studying Floristry at the local college which I have been doing since early December (hence the name for my blog) I absolutely love it and can't wait to find my feet in the floral industry and work on people's special days and put a smile on to people faces. I am the owner of the cutest little Chihuahua named Lissie and I'm sure she will appear on the blog sometime very soon. I love to travel, this year my twin sister, Amanda and I are attempting to plan a big 'blow out' holiday to California as she is planning on having babies next year so she won't be able to do anything like this for a long time, if at all afterwards, so stay tuned for updates on that.

To finish off this post I truly hope you enjoy reading my posts and if you have any comments, even if it's constructive criticism, that is completely fine! we all have to start somewhere. Enjoy the blog!!

Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment